Burtown House and Gardens is now easier than ever to get to. Just over one mile from the M9, it sits just below Mullaghmast Hill and Rath once part of the original estate, 45 minutes from Dublin, 25 minutes from Kilkenny, 50 minutes from Waterford, it is in easy reach from all directions.
The historic Quaker Village of Ballytore is close by as is the historic trading town of Athy. There is much to see and do within our locality. We look forward to welcoming you.
- Coolcarrigan Gardens & Arboretum, Prosperous, Co. Kildare
- Altamont Gardens, Tullow, Co. Carlow
- Daniel O’Connell Monster meeting of 1843 at Mullaghmast Rath
- The Massacre of Mullaghmast, Co. Kildare (1577)
- Ballytore Quaker Village, Co. Kildare
- Moon high cross, Co. Kildare
- Butterfields - The Harp Bar, Ballitore, Co. Kildare
- The Gordon Bennet Route, Carlow, Laois and Kildare
- The Curragh Race Course, Co. Kildare